“Life is hard right now, and I just don’t know what to do.”
When life is hard – really hard – we often spend all our time pleading, begging, yelling, refusing, and questioning. While none of these things are necessarily unusual, they are missing the ultimate point. When life is hard, when things get ugly, when all hope seems to be lost… that is when we are able to display the superiority of God by leaning on His promises and truths.
Working his way through five questions we’ve all had run through our heads, Pastor James MacDonald helps us understand what we should do in the midst of trial:
- What kind of trial am I dealing with, and is God involved in it?
- Why am I experiencing trial?
- What should I do in the midst of a trial?
- Are God’s purposes really being fulfilled in this?
- Why won’t this trial go away?
>God told us to expect trials, so don’t be surprised when they come. Grow when they come. Find hope when they come.