[Bible Study Workbook]
How would believing God’s promises change your life? The most mature Christian you’ll meet knows, treasures, and is resting in the promises of God. They cling to these assurances that God gives His people, so they can walk by faith while they wait for Him to work.
But what exactly does God promise? In this topical study, Dr. James MacDonald explores five great and precious promises that God always keeps.
- Promise #1 – God is Always with Me
- Promise #2 – God is Always in Control
- Promise #3 – God is Always Good
- Promise #4 – God is Always Watching
- Promise #5 – God is Always Victorious
Enter into this companion Bible study to Dr. James MacDonald’s book of the same title, Always True: God’s Promises When Life is Hard, with anticipation and faith that the God who makes these promises is faithful and true!